Saturday, July 11, 2009

About Me

Hi...friends.

My name is Arshad Ghaus. I’m a Training Consultant and the Co Founder of Learning Curve Resources which is one of the Training Company which provides training in Human Capital Development.
I have a vast experience conducting training for Government Sectors and also Corporate Organizations.

I am the author of TEKNIK PENGUCAPAN book (Public Speaking) and also MAGNET DIRI book (Self Magnet) which has been published by Utusan Malaysia Publisher and Distributor. My next book “JINAK EMOSI” will be published soon.

My expertise in training is Motivation, Communication, Customer Service, Teambuilding, Changing Mind Set, Presentation Skills, Management, Personality Development and Event Management.

Lastly I want to wish all my blog readers… have a nice day.. CHEERS.

Arshad Ghaus

Magnet Diri

arshadghaus@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment